Chair: Tai Pruce-Zimmerman Contact: email@example.com
PurposeStrengthen the collective voice of the Bethel neighborhood in public policy discussions, by empowering Bethel residents to become more involved with governmental bodies (School Board, City, County, etc…) and other influential organizations (e.g. Chamber of Commerce, major nonprofits, etc…)
ActivitiesThe committee shall hold meetings, organize events, and otherwise take action to further its core goals, which may include:
- Recruiting Bethel residents to apply for governmental citizen advisory committees.
- Encouraging Bethel residents to submit public testimony at appropriate venues (e.g. governmental meetings) regarding issues of import to the Bethel neighborhood.
- Facilitate candidate or issues forums during election seasons to help voters within Bethel make the most informed voting choices. And facilitate Town Hall forums with elected representatives outside of election seasons.
- Assist outside organizations in outreach or survey efforts within the Bethel neighborhood.
- Other goals that may be identified by the committee.