Chairperson: Janice Kerber
Article XI, Section 2 of the current ABC by-laws, dated 5/20/2011, require a review by-laws at least one every four years.
The By-Laws Committee exists to fulfill this requirement. The charter and by-laws will be reviewed:
- To determine if they comply with the model charter provided by the City of
- To determine that the charter and by-laws are consistent with each other.
- To review other neighborhood charters and best practices and suggest possible
- To determine that the by-laws reflect the way that best suits ABC purposes.
- To communicate to ABC members, the way the association is governed.