All Bethel Businesses may
join with NO FEE!
Active Bethel Citizens Neighborhood Association (ABC), your City sponsored neighborhood group, has formed the Bethel Business Alliance to encourage the Bethel residents to Shop Local!
We would like you to join the Bethel Business Alliance
– There is no fee to join
– Just confirm your business name, address, phone number, and hours
of operation and shopping category you would like to appear in for
the upcoming Bethel Business Alliance Directory.
– We plan to update the printed directory every 6 months, and post on
ABC Facebook and webpage
– Also, for our reference (not printed in the directory) provide the
name, and contact information, for the owner or
person who we can contact about future Bethel Business Alliance
meetings and events.
Our first event, to promote your business, is a Scavenger Hunt to drive residents to local Bethel businesses. It was featured in our June ABC Newsletter.
The Scavenger Hunt started on June 12 and will end on June 28.
We will be adding businesses up until June 23 for our Scavenger Hunt. If you are interested in joining our Bethel Business Alliance and participating in our Scavenger Hunt which ends on June 28, please give Lin Woodrich a call or text at 541-517-1304, or email at email@example.com.
As we gather the Bethel businesses in our Alliance, starting with this first event, we will start scheduling meetings (ZOOM for now) where business owners can share information and plan community events. The Eugene Chamber of Commerce has agreed to partner with us and help Bethel businesses thrive. They have a Back to Business Guide available in English and Spanish at this link: https://www.eugenechamber.com/back-to-business-guide.html.
To participate in the Scavenger Hunt:
- Join the Bethel Business Alliance
- ABC will add your business to the Scavenger Hunt list. The event was featured in our June newsletter, on our Active Bethel Citizens Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pg/activebethelcitizens/, and on Nextdoor. We had a SCAVENGER HUNT KICKOFF EVENT on June 11, where we distributed FREE pizza boxes with a Scavenger Hunt business list attached – in a drive thru setting through Asbury Church parking lot. We also distribute participating business lists that residents can pick up at the few businesses mentioned in the ABC Newsletter – the four DARI MART locations and Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza on Barger Drive. If you would also like to have lists at your business, just let me know.
- Decide on a prize to offer promoting your business (ie: item or gift certificate) We will type it on your entry jar poster in English and Spanish.
- Place an entry jar at your business (provided by us) for Bethel residents to enter to win your prize (entry forms also supplied by us)
- One entry for your prize will be drawn by you on June 29, the day after the end date of the Scavenger Hunt and placed in an envelope with your business name, and short description of prize, written on the back of the winning entry. That envelope, and all of the entries in the Scavenger Hunt jar, will be picked up by ABC the afternoon of June 29th. All entries will be combined in the GRAND PRIZE drawing (to be determined by sponsor donations)
- Active Bethel Citizens will announce the winners of all the prizes on ZOOM at their General Meeting on June 30th starting at 6:30pm, which all Bethel citizens can join. The event link follows: https://www.facebook.com/events/676685423182143/
Businesses winners will pick up their prize at the business. We will return the winning envelopes to the businesses the morning of July 1. GRAND PRIZES will be delivered to the winners by ABC.
This is an opportunity for Bethel to grow and enlighten the neighbors that we have most everything here in Bethel so they can Shop Local and support your business!